Discussion in 'Los Angeles DODGERS' started by irish, Nov 2, 2017.
Apparently Turner and Kemp bought the clothes so not sure he (Verdugo?) had a choice.
Willie Smith, or just Will
Best defensive catcher in LAD's system, Top 10 catcher in MiLB
Sounds like they did it on purpose because he is a rookie.
They do the rookie dress up hazing every year in various forms, perfectly harmless and looks like fun. We remember what fun was right?
yeah but only one guy looks like a fairy
the other guys looks all cowboy/necky
Walker Buehler and a few more guys were sent down to MiLB camp. Not unexpected since he will need to start regularly, but the talk about how good he looked in his first ST game is widespread. Folks from other orgs are saying he may be the best pitcher in MiLB.
Sounds like Max Muncy, Manny Banuelos and Mark Lowe have also cleaned out their lockers.
As a straight man that wears pink probably more than once a week... Who cares?
Why do guys wear pink?
Not afraid of what other guys think.
Why do guys wear clothes to make them look tough?
Care a little too deeply about what other guys think.
Who is more of a fairy?
I remember my uncles being so confused as to how a guy with a long handlebar mustache, a bikers jacket, and cowboy boots could be gay.
He looks like such a man's man they said.
But you supposed to be a ladies man, not a man's man.
Willie Smith there in the pink >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the following statement by a veteran..
Wearing pink is fine, wearing womens clothes is a step too far though.
i wear pink too brother
just having some fun w the whole beta male thing in the air atm
more than once a week?
they were confused as to why they were eating man ass
These are old school central americans, they can't even fathom that men could possibly do that.
They grew up under a regime where the president had his son executed because he was caught doing some kinda gay stuff.
Zero tolerance, could not exempt his son due to setting a good example.
- I don’t know if anyone has been paying attention to him, since I’m not really seeing it on here, but Kyle Farmer is having a really good spring. He took the offseason to get into better shape, which included exercises to allow for more flexibility in his hips. The point of the exercises were to make it so he was more agile behind the plate since his blocking/receiving skills are considered lg avg. In kind of a nice side effect, he has found that it’s allowing him to turn on pitches better and it’s generating much harder contact(he’s also worked at elevating the ball more). I’m not saying that we suddenly have a 3 man battle behind the dish, but there was some worry about lack of depth if Grandal or Barnes went down for an extended time, Farmer is making it look like the club has another above average back up catcher waiting in the wings.
- The Walker Buehler story is interesting. He’s getting some Lincecum 2.0 comps as the results from his outing the other night is drawing some attention. He was optioned to MiLB camp today, but that’s due to him never being in consideration for a spot and there are a TON of NRI’s they are working through.
- Speaking of guys that will start the year in the OKC rotation, Brock Stewart was sent to MiLB camp to get stretched out as a starter. I have to say, the way the organization handled him last year really pissed me off. I hope he can bounce back as there is now some worry about what kind of a ceiling he has and if that shoulder injury is causing some lingering issues.
- MiLB games started yesterday, so we will start hearing more from that end.
- In regards to that, I have been saying each of the last couple of years that the arms were coming, but we were still x amount of years away. You can never count on one pitching prospect and the way things had been in the Dodgers system, it was always one guy here and there. This is the season where a large group of young arms starts knocking on the door and we should finally see the next man up system that the FO has been trying to implement. Buehler is the one we all know, but after that you have guys like White, Santana, Ferguson, Alvarez and Josh Sborz at or above AA. The depth that scouts have been talking about will finally be here this season. Should be interesting to see how some of these guys work out.
ok i've been paying attention to Farmar but not exactly the flexibility in his hips and his receiving skills
first its pink shirts twice a week and then this
nothing wrong w that though...cheers
I just put on my pink tie. Suddenly I want to blow Kikè. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
The tie or the fellatio?
either / or?
I'd like to see them get more aggressive with looking to trade Grandal, especially after he's shown a little power this spring. Barnes/Farmer with some good minor league depth developing should suffice. I think Grandal has become a bit of a liability behind the plate as he tries too hard to frame and it results in PBs, and he's just not making up for it with the bat, and in my opinion the longer we hold him the more his trade value deteriorates.
Separate names with a comma.