Discussion in 'Los Angeles DODGERS' started by irish, Sep 6, 2017.
are there any fans still there to boo?
LA Rams with more wins than the LA Dodgers in the last 10 days
d'backs will catch and pass us
and we'll lose the play-in game
I'm going to be optimistic
We get swept in the NLDS
that is optimistic
especially since we'd likely face the rox in the w/c
the same rox that just outscored us 28-11... away from coors
Verdugo with opposite field power. So glad I got to watch Granderson go 7-70 instead of testing this kid at the big league level for more than three games.
I've figured it out. Even while playing .800 ball for 80 games, the Dodgers still couldn't be assured of achieving the title of greatest team in Dodger history because it would actually require winning playoff games.
So instead they are going for the sure thing. The one thing they can control. Greatest choke job in Mlb history. All it requires is they continue to play with no heart.
Fuck this team
The fat bitch hasn't sung yet.....but if feels like it has....
Trying to get that W like...
I don't even know what to say anymore...
Literally nothing is going right for us now.
- Our pitchers are getting BABIP'd to death and then the exact opposite shit is happening to our hitters on the other side of the ball. Arenado hits a ball out at his fucking eyeballs and Taylor hits a ball 109 MPH that only a handful of 3B make the play.
- Granderson has come in and completely collapsed under the weight of being the "final piece" in what was supposed to be a stacked lineup. I can't believe a player with his track record, on the run he was on, could suddenly fall off a cliff. He even started well for us, but I'm wondering if he's hurt. He took a fastball to the wrist and ran full speed into the wall on back to back nights and I wonder if he's trying the gritty vet move and playing through it, but murdering the team in the process.
- Forsythe continues to inexplicably get at bats and Dave refuses to move him out of the lineup against RHP. This has become inexcusable when Barnes can play league average 2B as can Taylor, but they for some reason keep giving him shots....
- while only giving Alex Verdugo 4 starts to show he can handle the big leagues. This kid was supposed to be a potential postseason starter and they gave him 4 fucking games? Let the kid adjust and see what he can do. All he has done since getting moved to the bench is hit the shit out of the ball. Unlike Granderson or Pederson or Forsythe or Utley, this kid is making consistent hard contact, while also being the best CF'er in the system!
- Buehler looked amazing in his first appearance then did what rookies do when they get squeezed, he piped a fucking fastball to a guy who sitting FB. He shoulda had Lemaihu out on strikes, shoulda been 2-2 to Arenado, then let the ump get totally in his head. He has had an early appearance like this at every level, once he figures out his stuff plays, he'll lock things down, but he can't be thinking the same way Urias did.
-Anyway, I think this season is officially done and we're watching a historical collapse that will haunt us for the rest of our lives as we tell our grandkids about that time in '88 when Kirk Gibson hit a walk off HR. Which sadly, I'm too young to rememeber.
LAD should maybe just shed all these former Padres after the season, may be one way to get right
Logie Bear, fuck you
Adrian, fuck you
Yasmani, fuck you
Morrow, you're cool
Roberts, fuck you
I'm going to be optimistic
They only suck
Truly baffling. Really don't understand how a team could suddenly lose it collectively like this.
Fine time to give up vodka......
I still want to believe we have a chance. Man, this sucks so bad
The thing that gets me the most is the nerds inability to accept their mistakes. Eventually you need to write these guys off, not constantly write them into the lineup. Their stubbornness and ego are driving this downward spiral.
I wore my LAD lid with pride today.
Welp ... my little girls had a blast, and my wife appreciated that I didn't melt the f**k down. I kept my promise. I drank one Goose Island IPA, ate a Dodger Dog, and kept my mouth pretty much shut. I made a few smart ass cracks about Hill's first inning, but otherwise, I just made sure my girls had soda, snacks, and soft serve. Basically, I did what this Dodger offense hasn't done in two weeks now ... I did my f**king job and I delivered.
Anyway, the beer was pretty good. Never had that one before. Not a total loss ...
I got nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ugly as hell and I can't take this anymore! We're absolutely fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha. Yes we are.
Separate names with a comma.